- Our worship style is a blend of the traditional order used by most mainline protestant churches, but with a more contemporary message, theology and inclusive language.
- Member participation and leadership in the worship service is desired and a regular happening.
- There is a children’s message early in each service and the children’s learning center is open for business during Sunday services.
- We value live music and encourage members to express their connection with God through music. Whenever someone is willing and able to play an instrument or sing for the congregation, we make them a part of the service.
- We celebrate Holy Communion on the first Sunday of the month, observe the annual Christian liturgical calendar of seasons and most often use the Revised Common Lectionary of scripture readings each week.
Worship is at 9:00 AM on Sunday mornings from May through September and 10:00 AM from October through April.
A lively and welcoming coffee fellowship begins immediately after the service. You are welcome to join us every Sunday or just when you are in town visiting our beautiful land.